Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Grumpy Men
    Friday, September 09, 2005
    I hate grumpy men! My hubby is a grumpy man. Well at the moment he is.

    We had an argument on Tues which sort of spread into Weds but Thurs i rang him at work and tried to work it out with him to which he said ok. nyways, he came home yesterday still in a bad mood. To say he's just finished work for 17 days you would think he would have been slightly happier but oh no, he said he was pissed off. By this time so was i. So we sort of made up but he's been sat with a face like a long weekend all last night and most of today. Every word i've said he's turned it around and tryed to make me feel bad. So i told him enough is enough and we either sort it out or i am not going on vacation! Anyway i think we are ok now. He's just giving (or not as the case is) Corey his lunch and there is tomato sauce all over my carpet *gringe*.
    I've been doing a touch of the flylady as i like the house to be tidy for when i go away. Not really sure why?? Maybe so i don't have to do it when i come back. It's a bit ironic really isn't it that the house is tidy when i'm not going to be in it but when i am it's a mess! So last night i thoroughly cleaned my craft room. It is spotless, not even a scrap of paper on the floor, which is really unusual. I did our bedroom this morning and Coreys and have hoovered up everywhere. I have packed and just need to sort out toiletries and stuff. We are driving through the night so setting off around 2am so we get there in the morning. I've told DH i'll sleep in the car so i should be ok, but i might have to stay awake and talk to him in case he gets sleepy. So i'll not be around for a week or so. Catcha later :)

    Here's the place we are staying at -

    posted by Cath @ 1:28 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Looks like a gorgeous place for a good rest! Hope you make it up (wink wink) with hubby... and have a lie in. Is that possible with a small child in tow?? Enjoy!

       
    • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jak said…

      wow looks gorgeous and so peaceful, where is it?

      btw, hope you have the best time, you deserve it xox

       
    • At 10:32 PM, Blogger elo15e said…

      Wow - that place looks fantastic - so peaceful!
      I hope it gets better and you all unwind into a really lovely holiday!

       
    • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Have a great time Cath!!!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com