Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Mad Mad Mad
    Friday, December 02, 2005
    Well it's been a mad couple of days! I've been frantically getting CJs done and last night started another layout for Lauras album. I really have to get a move on with this and will be glad when Christmas is out of the way. I seriously don't think i'll get it finished on time though. I have done about 95% of my Christmas cards with just a few left to do. Can't post pics yet as my American friends haven't received them yet.
    Have been under the weather yet again. My IBS has been bad for about a week now and i haven't slept well for the last 5 or so days which in turn has led to be having a really bad headache again today :( I wish i could just go to bed but no can do. Corey is a bit whingey today but i think it's because he's constipated again. We see the consultant next week so i shall bring the subject up. Am praying that he has put a little weight on even though he hasn't been eating brilliantly. Saying that, the last couple of nights he has eaten fairly well for his Daddy. He's started doing a few new things the last week or so. He is now trying to kick the football when you tell him too and is getting good at throwing the ball too (although he keeps throwing it over his shoulder instead of forwards!), if you tell him to close the door he will, he can identify most parts of his body now if you ask him to point to them, he's getting very good at commands, i.e, sit down, get in your chair, lie down etc..., he's also started to give kisses. If you say give me a kiss you get a big smacker which is so lovely!

    Dave is off doing an exam today. He's been studying for over a month for it and todays the day. He has one 10am-12pm and then another 2pm-4pm. Good luck honey, i know you can do it. We won't get the results til February though.
    posted by Cath @ 11:14 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 12:28 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      love all the corey updates!! :D kid kisses are soooo cute and give you the warm fuzzies! ;)

      good luck on the exam, dave!

       
    • At 4:00 AM, Blogger jon said…

      Hi author of the other JUST ME blog. Great name. When I decided to name my blog that, I figured that there was probably more than a few named the same, but it seems to fit so well.

       
    • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Oh dear! I haven't been here for a few days and hadn't realised the worries you were having. Big hugs to you all. Hope your tum settles down and that Dave's job is ok. Thanks for the sweet Corey updates.

       
    • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Debbie said…

      oh cath i hope things start to look better and i hope daves exam went well...hugs hun xx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com