Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, December 05, 2005
    Well, it's been a pretty strange few days.
    Friday i had the most awful migraine, in fact i would say as far as headaches go it was the worst i have ever had. As soon as DH came home from work i went to bed and stayed there until Saturday morning. DH came up in the evening to watch a bit of TV but i had to get him to go downstairs as i couldn't have the lights or the TV on. Anyway after a good 12hrs sleep i felt better Saturday. So i ventured into town to do some Christmas shopping. Managed to get a few bits including some trainers for Simon. I got a nice suprise in the post too, a cheque for £273 from the Inland Revenue, a tax rebate! Woohoo!!!!!! That'll make a nice addition for Christmas. Still don't know what to buy Corey for Christmas. I'm sure everyone who has young children has the same dilemma. He's just had a birthday and so has oodles of toys! Anyway, i'm sure we'll fathom something out.
    So i got up Sunday with the intention of doing a full days scrapping as i HAVE to get on with Laura's album. But my body had different ideas and my IBS flared up and i spent all day in the bathroom! ARGHHHHHHHHH, i am so sick of being ill! Honestly, i'm sure people must think i'm a bit of a hypacondriac(sp?). Anyway i spent Sunday afternoon/night in bed and felt better this morning. I have made an appt with the doctor for next Monday and this time i WILL make sure i keep it this time. I'm just worried it's something more than IBS but we'll have to wait and see.
    Sorry for harping on about this, i guess i just needed to see it all in B&W to give me a bit of a kick up the bum and do something about it!
    Anyway, today has been good. Been out to the shops, tidied the house, done laundry, cooked scotch broth and a sausage casserole, put up mosts of the Christmas Decorations and finished a LO. Not a bad day really :)
    posted by Cath @ 8:41 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:09 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      deary! i'm so sorry that you're feeling so ill! i hope that you feel better soon....lots of love!

       
    • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Sorry you've been poorly! I was ill almost all of 2005, so I can sympathise. Looks like the latest meds are working for me though, so I hope you get the same joy. Hugs!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com