Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Anxious
    Wednesday, March 01, 2006
    I'm feeling really anxious this morning.
    Corey has gone off to nursery but when we arrived there was no staff there who knew him and so i felt like i was leaving him in a room ful of strangers. The didn't know his history or his feeding problems and so i'm a bit nervous about how he's getting on. I'm sure he'll be fine but i'm worrying!
    I know i could ring up but i don't want too because i want to stop being a neurotic mother and let him have this independance. Am i doing right?
    Anyways other than that there isn't a great deal to report. I've had 2 sleepless nights in a row. Monday i couldn't get to sleep and eventually dropped off around 2am and was then woken by Corey at 6am. Last night i was mega tired and ready for a good nights sleep, then i got tummy ache and my irritable bowel flared up and i was in agony, again til around 2am and Corey was up just after 6 again. So, around 7-8hrs sleep in the last 2 nights makes for a very bleery eyed mummy!
    Roll on the weekend!
    posted by Cath @ 11:26 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Gosh Cathy I sure wish you could get some sleep! Makes me kind of worry! :) Im sure Corey will be ok but you could always call. Im sure that happens all the time. In fact Steph has a parent who calls every day!

       
    • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      So sorry you're still having IBS problems. Hopefully you'll get some sleep tonight!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com