Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Poorly again??
    Friday, March 10, 2006
    So Corey has never really recovered from his cold but we thought he was getting better. However last night he kept us up all night crying, coughing and holding his head. I gave him some Calpol and eventually he went to sleep a little. He then woke at 4am and didn't go back to sleep til 6am and was up at 725am. This morning he is miserable. Crying, whimpering and looking downright awful. He is currently asleep on the sofa all wrapped up. We have an appr at the doctors at 130pm. Wish us luck! I am so fed up of seeing him like this.
    posted by Cath @ 10:19 AM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 12:29 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      crossing fingers that he's ok, dear! ((hugs)) to you both!

       
    • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope he's better. I always feel helpless when my kids are sick.

      I was just blog hopping and thought I'd say hello.

      Have a great weekend!!

       
    • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Hope he gets better soon (HUG)

       
    • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Kirsty Wiseman said…

      he may be poorly but he is the cutest poorly baby I know of!

      Darling - come to my blog and join in my challenge - I want to make this an international challenge. say you will scrap a 6x6 page of yourself .. please? Id love you to join in. Tell your freinds - lets liberate our beautiful selves xxx

       
    • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      So sorry Cath to hear Corey is feeling so rough. I hope he recovers quickly for you.

       
    • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      I hope he feels better very soon. My Captain and I are just starting to feel better. ((hugs))

       
    • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      poor kid! how did things go at the doc?

       
    • At 12:53 PM, Blogger aworkman said…

      its not fair how much everyones getting sick this year, I so can't wait until spring and summer and praying for a milder winter next year! Hope he is better soon! Squeeze him for us.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com