Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    USA here we come!
    Thursday, March 02, 2006
    DH hand I have decided that we are going to go to Florida next yr and take Corey to Disneyworld. I am so excited! It's 10yrs since i went to Florida and i loved it. I'm sure a lot has changed since then but it will still be fabulous!

    Corey seems a tad better this morning. He still sounds rattley but his cough doesn't seem as bad. He still has a streaming nose though. We all slept well last night, including me! Went to sleep about 11pm and Corey had me up at quarter to 7 which isn't too bad for him as late. We heard him whimpering about 4am but he went straight back to sleep. So we'll see how he progresses over the weekend. I'm just hoping i can get hom back to eating normally once all this is over!
    posted by Cath @ 12:19 PM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      This is where the excitement starts - the planning. Hope Corey is ok.

       
    • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      How exciting to go to florida.

      Just as a word of encouragement, Olivia has been puny for 2 weeks and eating next to nothing. This week she is feeling good again and I swear shes eating better than she was before. Heres hoping Corey does the same!

       
    • At 6:01 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      OK, girlie....I think our reunion next year should be in Orlando?? ;)

       
    • At 9:44 PM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      wow florida!!!! lucky you, it will be fab, glad to hear that corey is on the mend hun
      xx

       
    • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      Glad to hear you've decided to go. We're hoping to go for the first time later this year. We've asked for holiday vouchers as wedding presents so we're hoping to get enough to make the trip more affordable. TBH, we're so excited about it that I think we'll be going before too long regardless!

       
    • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      Disney is great. I hope you get to go and have a great time. Heres to our children feeling better. Captain got his first "daycare cold" already. 2 days in daycare and he is sick. uck. Feel better corey and keep letting mum sleep.

       
    • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Forget Florida, come out to the original in California! Then we can meet!!! :)

       
    • At 3:30 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Yay! happy planning! I think Corey will be at a great age for Disney! At least I hope so. ;) He's within a year or so of both mine right? We're headed to Disney in late Jan/early Feb next year. We'll be led around by a 4 1/2 yr old and a 2 1/2 yr old then. ha!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com