Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Achey
    Thursday, March 09, 2006
    Today i feel achey. I have backache. I think it's from scrapbooking last night. I have 2 desks to scrap at and get i choose to scrap on the floor! Don't ask me why but i must change this or i'll be in trouble.
    So yesterday my sister had her operation. All went well and she is now back at home. She had keyhole surgery and only had to stay on hospital overnight. She has 5 wounds and is black and blue and sore but otherwise in good spirits. She was straight on the internet when she got in so she's obviously feeling well. She has to have liquids only for the next 4 weeks and then she'll be able to each normal food although much smaller protions. Anyone i'm glad everything has worked out well for her.
    Yesterday i got the Basic Grey Urban Couture and Hang 10 collections yesterday and also a kit from A Trip Down memory Lane as i am their April design team guest scrapper. I've seen the standard of work over there this month so i'm hoping i can do them justice. Anyway, i've done 1 layout already and love it, just hope they do! DH worked nights last night so it gave me chance to scrap!
    Haven't done anything exciting today. Had a friend round for coffee this morning and then have been out for tea with DH and Corey.
    posted by Cath @ 7:53 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Well done on the guest scrapper gig!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com