Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    3 whole days....
    Sunday, March 05, 2006
    ...and no blogging! To be honest i just haven't felt like it. I'm sure all you bloggers out there feel like that some days.
    Not alot of stuff has been happening really, well not interesting stuff anyway.
    Corey is still sick and i'm beginning to worry now, i mean, how long do colds last? He had this 10 days now and is still streaming green stuff(sorry TMI!) and has a cough. He does however seem better in himself so hopefully he's on the mend. His sleep patter is a bit out of sorts and he keeps waking up at 5am. Luckily i've been going into him and telling him firmly to go back to sleep which seems to be doing the trick. This morning he re awoke at 7am so that was normal.
    DH now has the dreaded lurge too so i may be sleeping downstairs as his coughing was quite bad last night. The only good thing with hubby is that he seems to shake things off pretty quickly. I however am a different kettle of fish and currently have a sore throat. Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't progress!
    I'm currently majorly into planning this USA trip even though 1) it isn't booked yet and 2) it's nearly 2 yrs away! Anyway, it keeps me happy. I've been visiting The Dibb website frequently and it's become a second home (as well as many other websites!)
    With the help of Friday evening on my own(DH was at the footy match) and some time today i've managed to get two layouts done :) so am happy about that!
    posted by Cath @ 7:46 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Fiber-4-U said…

      Howdy !!

      My Mom just made the comment that you should get used to Corey having a cold more often now that he's around a lot of other children in the nursey. He's getting exposed to a ton of new viruses and germs and has to work up new immunities and stuff like that.

      That's one reason we've held off on letting Felix be around other kids, we're paranoid.

      Mom used to run a pre-school, so she usually knows what's she's talking about. Sometimes it's kinda scarey :)

       
    • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Fab Layouts!! I hope they are all on the mend soon

       
    • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Have you seen the Ped?

      My kids tend to do at least a week per cold. And Sew is right, once Corey entered the realm of other little munckins his cold ratio just shot up. This is Logan's first year of preschool and he spent late Novemeber to early January with one cold or another.

      My rule of thumb, however, is there is no sign of improvment after a week I make the ped appointment. I'm prone to sinus infections so I get paranoid every time I see long lasting green nose goop. :(

       
    • At 1:36 PM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      fab LO's hun
      try not to worry about corey too much, it is the noem once they are mixing with otehr kids, BUT if you are concernd go to the Dr.shugs
      anna x

       
    • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Love the layouts. Don't worry too much - I'm sure Corey is on the mend - it just takes a while to see any improvement.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com