Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Waiting for the weekend
    Thursday, April 06, 2006
    I am so looking forward to the weekend! Not only is it the crop on Saturday but it's also the Cybercrop on a forum i'm a member of so may have to dabble there for a while :) Also DH breaks up from work for a week so we'll be doing lots of stuff likegoing to the seaside and i'll be able to lounge in bed a little.
    Had some bad news today, my sister was burgled today. They took one item, her laptop and she is devastated because she will be lost without it. There are some cruel people around aren't there!
    Have decided to upload the layout i did the other night as i am not entering the other DT now. Hope you like it! That new Crate paper is to die for!
    posted by Cath @ 5:56 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      That is one gorgeous layout Cath! I agree with you about the Crate paper - went to re stock yesterday and it was all gone and I don't have any yet.
      Your poor sister! There is so much personal stuff on your pc -almost as bad as losing all your photos. Hope she gets it back.
      Jill
      x

       
    • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said…

      Love that layout, it's gorgeous!
      Sorry to hear about your Sister being burgled. (Podxx)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com