Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Nice Day
    Tuesday, September 12, 2006
    Today has been lovely. Just laid back and relaxed and out for lunch with my darling hubby and totally gorgeous son. He actually managed really well at lunch time and kept saying 'More Pisa'(we were at Pizza Hut) and then he had 2 bowls of ice cream the little piggy. Tomorrow he goes on his first outing with nursery. Theyre going to Chatsworth House adventure playground and farm. He'll be gone all day so DH and I are off to the flicks and then out for lunch somewhere nice. It'll be really weird without the little guy there. We had to go and buy him some new wellies yesterday because they need some for this outing and he had outgrown his others and so he's been wearing them ever since lol!
    Today i went and saw the doctor. I have to have some tests now to get a diagnosis so i'll keep you informed.
    My picture today is of the gorgeous Apple Loaf i cooked this afternoon which was absolutely scrummy!
    posted by Cath @ 10:53 PM  
    9 Comments:
    • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Your cake looks fab honey. Hope you and DH have a great day to yourselves today and that Corey has a fab day out too xx

       
    • At 8:25 PM, Blogger joanna said…

      Cath, the apple cake looks absolutely delish. Wishing you and your DH a lovely day tomorrow - Corey will have a brilliant time! x

       
    • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Mel said…

      mmm that cake looks great! Enjoy your day with DH - I am sure Corey will have a grand time on his trip :) Mel x

       
    • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Mmmm, yum, can you pass some over please Cath!

       
    • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said…

      Yummy Cake. I adored all the pics of your Devon hol. Some of my family live in Brixham & I spent hols as a child there visitng the model village, Kent's Caverns & Paignton Zoo....

       
    • At 9:25 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Looks wonderful! glad you had a wonderful time at pizza hut and oooh and cake had better have a bit with my name on it!!!

       
    • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      That looks soooo good! I bet it was.

      I hope you're ok. Positive thoughts your way.

       
    • At 6:59 AM, Blogger jennifer said…

      Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. i've been wanting to find a blog about preemies. Good luck with the Docs I'll be checking your blog.

       
    • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope you and DH had a great day. Good luck vibes for diagnosis (((hugs)))
      Cake looks perfect BTW

      Soojay

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com