Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Still going!
    Monday, December 18, 2006
    Yep i'm still on my 5am routine and it seems to be working well.
    This morning the alarm went off at 5am and i so wanted to turn over and go back to sleep. I closed my eyes but then all the images of things i needed/wanted to do floaded into my head. So up i got and cleaned the kitchen floor and polished all the living room. Then i got my ironing done and Corey got up at 630am and i had done most of the things i wanted to do and it felt great!

    Friday Dave was off work and i headed to Meadwhall to find some last minute Christmas presents. I've got most of them but Daves son, who is 17, is praticularly hard to buy for. Anyway, i managed to get his last two presents so he's sorted now. There was just Dave left but Saturday night i went online and found him a cool looking hybrid bike and hopefully it should be delivered this week. If it isn't then i'm buggered basically. It does state they usually dispatch the next working day but i've sent them an email to find out for definate.

    Saturday was the crop and we had a great laugh as usual. Lots of food around and i brought in my Ipod and speakers and we played Christmas music. I managed to start a LO which i then finished off yesterday so that makes 2 layouts for this week which i am more than happy with!
    Didn't really get up to much yesterday, Sunday really is a day of rest in our house!
    posted by Cath @ 7:48 AM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Absolutely gorgeous layout! The colours suit the photo perfectly! Beautiful! :o)
      Glad you enjoyed your crop on Saturday. xxx

       
    • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Off on my travels soon Cath, so I just wanted to stop by and wish you and Corey a wonderful Christmas. Gorgeous layout tooxx

       
    • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I am so impressed at your early starts. I have, sadly, fallen off the decluttering and being organised wagon.

      I will get back on track xxx

       
    • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Great layout! I love it :) Congrats on still doing the 5am thing.. you have more willpower than me.. lol Glad you have your shopping pretty much sorted out.. ours is pretty much done as well!

       
    • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      I am in such amazement that you are doing the 5am thing... think I will give it a go.. seems so much better than getting up at 7.30am and still going at 9.30pm as my day has gone today.

      Hope your wee man is ok after his jab..

      Take care & have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

       
    • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Wow. My 5am alarm days typically include me moaning and mumbling "just a bit longer. . ."

      I'm so impressed!

       
    • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Lynne said…

      Another fab LO Cath ..... 5am ..... I'll pass thanks, but good for you.x

       
    • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

      Hi Cath,

      I found your link through UKS, I love your LO's!!!

      5am thats far too early for me! lol

      Lauren x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com