Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Weird Dream
    Thursday, February 15, 2007
    I had a really strange dream last night that was quite upsetting.
    I dreamt that my Dad had a heart attack.
    He was on a life support machine and me and my sister went to see him.
    I was talking about the football club he supports and said how crap they were, at which point he sat bolt upright in bed and came out of his coma. He was ok after that but it really shook me because i woke up and it took me a few seconds before i realised it wasn't real!
    posted by Cath @ 7:09 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      **ring** maybe giving him a ring will ease the feeling.

       
    • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Scary!

       
    • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Mel said…

      It's so unsettling when you have those sort of dreams isn't it. It really shakes you up. ((Hugs)) Mel x

       
    • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Poor you Cath. It is horrid as it seems so real.

      Have you got stuff on your mind as I find I have more vivid dreams if I'm stressed about something.

      Take it easy xxx

       
    • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      wow that is a scary dream.. that would have freaked me out!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com