Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Manners
    Wednesday, February 07, 2007
    Do you know that my lil guy is getting such good manners!
    Whenever he has asked for stuff in the past we have always drummed it into him to say Please and Thank you and it seems to be paying off. Most of the time he says please, or rather Peas as he says it but the thank yous have been a little less often. But for the past coupe of days he has been so cute! The other day i cut him some pieces of apple and put them on a plate for him to which he said thank you and Monday night i made his tea which he saw on the side cooling down and he just said thank you thank you. How cute is that!!

    Today has been a mad day. I really needed to get housework done but no sooner had i started that i got a call from nursery to say that Corey had really bad diarrheao and would i go pick him up. Luckily he's only at the end of the road so i was there in 5 mins and he was absolutely fine. Brought him home and although he has 'been' again it's been fine so hopefully it was just a one off. No sure when i'm going to get my housework done now!
    posted by Cath @ 2:08 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      aww that is so sweet. I love it when Randie says thank you and please.. she says please alot more than thank you as well but she is getting there :)Yikes @ the Diarrhea but hope it goes off soon.. Sometimes you don't know what is worse the constipation or Diarrhea.. I would have to go with the constipation!!..

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com