Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Hate doing this....
    Wednesday, February 07, 2007



    ... but i am going to post a picture of myself.
    I've put on quite a bit of weight since i had Corey and don't seem to have the willpower to lose it.
    I hate the way i look but i guess i just after live with me, after all it's who i am.
    Here's me at the weekend with my newly cut hair!
    posted by Cath @ 3:01 PM  
    11 Comments:
    • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Love, Love, Love the new do! You look absolutely lovely!

       
    • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Love your hair! You look so good in your picture - you should have no fear in sharing =)

       
    • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Flapsi said…

      New hair cut looks lovely - don't know why you don't like how you look, you look great!

       
    • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      Fab hair cut and what a lovely honest open happy face you have.. please don't feel afraid to post your piccy.. you look lovely... baby fat phah!! my eldest is 14 and I am still trying to lose the baby fat from him.. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog..
      take care
      Hugs
      H x

       
    • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      Cath, your hair looks lovely, hun :)

       
    • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Love the new 'do' it really suits you.

      You look lovely and shouldn't worry about showing yourself.

      Love Corey having such good manners (last post) They are so important xxx

       
    • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

      It's a lovely photo and love your hair. I too put on a lot of weight after having DS but really must loose a little when I can motivate myself!

       
    • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Cathy you look GREAT!! I don't know why you would hate to post pics of yourself.. geez I wish I was as think as you and love the hair!

       
    • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      you are beautiful. i wish i had your figure. you have sparkling eyes and i am love how you smile.

       
    • At 6:06 PM, Blogger scrapdolly said…

      The hair is gorgeous (and I wish I had your weight too!)

       
    • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hey! You have great eyes. Try using soft natural light outside and whoever take your photo get them to take it from above eye level so you are turning your head upwards a little. If you do that post another photo I'd love to see the results.

      I take photos too so you can trust me

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com