Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, April 30, 2007
    So the weekend has been a bit of a contrast between one really busy day and then one relaxing day.
    Saturday i spent in Leicester with Corey at Bliss information day. It was really interesting and i came away with some invaluable information that i'll hopefully be able to pass on to others at the support group meetings. They had a Creche there for Corey and he really enjoyed himself and all the attention he got from everyone. It was nice to talk to all the other Mums of Preemies too. Unfortunately our train was an hour delayed coming home so it was 8 pm before we got home.
    Yesterday in contrast i did hardly anything. Had a very big sleep and got up at 9am(which is late for me) then sat in front of the TV with the computer for a good 3 hrs! Then did a very small amount of housework lol and had a hour in the garden planting out some veg and putting others in pots.
    Today Corey is at nursery this afternoon instead of this morning because i have my hospital appointment this afternoon and then as we don't have to pick Corey up until 6pm we are going to go for dinner on our own which will be nice. I get the results of my ultrasound today so fingers crossed it's all clear!
    posted by Cath @ 7:52 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Glad you enjoyed yourself at Bliss and are able to relax a bit :) I have my fingers crossed that your test results are good :) ((hugs))

       
    • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      You've been in my thoughts all day I hope that everything went well xxx

       
    • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Good luck with the results, I'm thinking about you.

      I'm very impressed with your veg growing!!

       
    • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Beth said…

      fingers crossed everything is ok hun.

      I am tagging you!

      The rules:
      Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

       
    • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Gallifrey said…

      Looking out for your postings ((hugs)) and impressed with your seedlings!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com