Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Saturday, April 14, 2007
    Well it's been another really fast paced week. Corey's been keeping me on my toes but whats new!
    Toilet training is still going well and apart from the odd little dribble he's been going to the toilet consistently for the last 2 wks. I'm so proud of him! It'll also save me a small fortune if we can get him completely dry, nappies and wipes are just so expensive!
    So what have i been upto this week?
    Tuesday we went shopping with my Dad and all had breakfast together. Dad had got 2 new cars for Corey which he had sent away for and i also bought him one as i had promised it him for being a good boy on the toilet. Plus with the new clothes i got him he was a very spoilt little boy.
    Wednesday was my hospital appt. I had to go for an abdominal scan to do with this blood disorder and so set off as soon as i dropped Corey off at nursery. Had a browse round town and got to the hospital about 40mins early. Amazingly they wizzed me straight through and i was out in less than 1/2 hr. I thought it would be a quick 'undo your trousers' scan but i had to get dressed into one of those daft gowns. Wish i'd have shaved my legs lol! Anyway they were very thorough. Had me one my side and back and took about 20 mins. I didn't find anything out so have to wait til my next appt on the 30th. Afterwards i headed into town for some food cause i'd not been able to eat before the scan and they i went and bought some gardening stuff including one of those little greenhouses. We've doing alot of veg this yr in the garden so i've been planting like mad. Spinach, peppers, sweetcorn, carrots, courgettes, onions, spring onions and tomatoes. We've even got Corey in on the act growing his own Cress! Hopefully now the weather has picked up a bit i'll be able to get out in the garden more.
    Thursday was just a plod around the house day and then in the eveing i went to the Theatre with a friend. We went to see the Acorn Antiques musical and i must say it was wonderful. Real light hearted humour, amazing singing and dancing and great conversation with my friend. We had some dinner first and then went to watch. Even managed to change our seats to fab ones and had a great view!
    Friday morning was work, yawn, boring!
    Today i've been mega busy house tidying and put th new Vax machine i bought to good use and washed the living room carpet. I tell you, the amount of muck these machines get out of your carpets is amazing but stomach churning too. Anyway, it looks alot better(i think) but will be able to tell more once it's fully dry. I've also done laundry and cleaned all the Patio furniture.
    Hopefully tomorrow we're off otu for breakfast and a nice family walk around Rivelin Valley.
    Take Care everyone!
    posted by Cath @ 9:30 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Gosh, I feel exhasuted after reading that lot.

      Hope your test results are all ok. Had to chuckle at shaving your legs I know exactly what you mean.

      Happy Monday xxx

       
    • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Gallifrey said…

      Thinking of you as you await your results!
      Great news on the toilet training. Yay Corey!

       
    • At 6:01 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      sounds like you're a busy lady, Ms. Cath. Hope that everything turns out OK with the scans you had done. ((hugs))

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com