Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Feeling hot hot hot
    Tuesday, April 17, 2007
    Wowza, hasn't it been warm!
    Not necessarily today and Monday but the weekend.
    Sunday started out glorious so we headed over to Millhouse Park for a walk around and took the football. The cafe was already busy at 0930 but there was a lovely little table outside that we manged to get and we sat and ate breakfast and coffee with the sun blaring down at us, it was lovely. Then we went for a mooch around the park and Corey went on the slide and we kicked the football around a bit before heading home and spending home time in the garden. Dave potted about and Corey had his swimming pool out which he spent a whole 10 minutes in! I digged out my veg patch and the proceeded to plant Carrots, Courgettes, Onions and Spring onions. Fingers crossed they take and we y got round to doing something about it. So my friend and I, Sarah, met with the Discharge Coordinator, Matron, Sister and Nurse as well as someone from Bliss the Premature Baby Charity. We do already meet monthly but this will formalise things and we're also planning on doing cget a nice crop in a few months.
    Yesterday i was nervous as i had a meeting at the Neonatal unit were Corey was born. I've wanted to set up a Support Group for ages and have eventualloffee mornings on the unit as well as offering some one to one help and advice and telephone support if needed. So hopefully things will move on now. I'm just in the process of getting a website up and running so look out for the Support Group Website coming soon!
    Today has been a plodding day as i call them where i just don't do very much with bits of housework inbetween lol! My Dad has been to visit this morning(much to the happiness of Corey as he brought Chocolate buttons!) and it was nice enough for us to sit in the garden drinking coffee :) I have also managed to bake bread nd get all my paperwork done today so i haven't done too bad.
    I'll leave you with pictures from the park this weekend.
    Ta ta for now!


    posted by Cath @ 5:35 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      The weather sounds fabulous! I just know one day we will have spring too!

      Love the idea for the support group. I helped start one at our NICU and after we move back I can be apart of it again! It is really rewarding! I cant wait to see your site!

       
    • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Lovely pictures of Corey and he is such a handsome wee man.

      The support group sounds like it will be a huge success and I am sure that it is much needed.

      The sun appears to be hiding today but the weather has been very nice.

      Happy Wednesday xxx

       
    • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sounds like things are moving along nicely with the support group Cath, I'm sure it'll be a big success.

      Isn't Corey growing!!! Great pics of him.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com