Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Blur...................
    Sunday, March 25, 2007
    Yes that's what this week has been. I think i blinked and actually missed it, where on earth does the time go!!??
    Lots of new things and lots of broken things. A new top and a new bag have both got holes in them, both from M&S which i thought stood for quality but that's 3 items in the last week that have gone wrong after having a splurge there a couple of weeks ago so I'm not impressed. Also i have completely knackered my mobile phone which I've had for all of 5 minutes! It does work but the glass is all smashed on the front. Then there's the subject of the Internet. Well that's turned out very well actually. I ordered it with BT last Friday even though i was still with Orange in the hope that i wouldn't be without connection for a long period of time(which would kill me lol!) Anyway they said because i was on an LLU(basically Orange's own equipment) it can be more difficult. Anyway i received the equipment yesterday and last night connected it all and low and behold it worked! So i now have BT Broadband and hopefully i'll have no more problems. Thursday i went with Corey to Meadowhall and picked up my new engagement ring. I am still waiting for my eternity ring to arrive. I lost my old ones so have had to replace them. The new eternity ring is exactly the same but my engagement ring is different. I don't like it as much as my old one but it is nice.
    Friday & Saturday we've been away. We headed off to Bedford for the night and then on to London yesterday to spent the day in the museums. Dave and Corey went to the Science museum while i went to the Victoria & Albert museum. Then we headed across London, walking through Knightsbridge and then on to Leicester Square for lunch before heading to the British Museum. I was so in my element in there. The Egypt section was just amazing and i could have spent hours in there but we didn't have the time for me to do that so i will have to go back on my own i think. I have always had a fascination with Egyptology and being so close to all those mummies was amazing! I have tons of photos but haven't uploaded them yet so will do that tomorrow.
    Nite nite everyone!
    posted by Cath @ 5:51 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Kari said…

      OMG you were at the British Museum! I love that place! Now not only do I want to come over and meet you! Now I want to go the Brit. Mus. with you! I went there for too short of a visit when I was in high school.

       
    • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      Busy girl!... Nice to see you back.. missed you blogging... What great family time to have together.. I love going to London.. hopefully this summer we will be down again to do the musuems..New ring is gorgeous and so glad you sorted out your net stuff.. now just a new phone.. yeeha I love getting a new phone.. how sad am I?.. lol.. Hope you and yours are well hun
      take care
      Heather
      xx

       
    • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Lovely ring Cath: Hope you get a new phone soon. Rebecca dropped hers down the loo just two weeks after getting it!

      I love going to the museums as well, can't wait to see the new Egypt exhibition later in the year.

       
    • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Pretty ring Cath.

      Hope you get your phone and M&S stuff sorted soon.

      Lovely to see you back.

      Happy Tuesday xxx

       
    • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lynne said…

      Oh we are visiting London next week, there are sooo many places we want to visit, but we don't know where to start.

      Gorgeous ring.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com