Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Inconclusive
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007
    Yesterday i went to the hospital to get the results from my blood tests. For those of you not in the know they had found recently that my blood platelet count was way too high. Anyway the bloods i had done last time showed that although my count hasn't lowered it hasn't gone any higher either and is still in the 700's. I had some bloods done yesterday too but the results won't be back til today so if theres a problem they will call me. Basically the results showed that my kidneys and liver are functioning normally. The blood disorder test came back negative but apparently it is only 50% accurate so that doesn't really mean anything. I still have to wait for an ultrasound so hopefully that will be done before i have to go back in two months. He said the next step is probably a bone marrow sample but he would discuss this with me next time. So pretty uneventful really.
    Currently Corey is ill and has been since Sunday night. He had a massive temperature that took ages to go and threw up a few times. Sunday night was awful and no one got any sleep at all. Yesterday he ate very little and was generally miserable, complaining of tummy ache and very lethargic. Anyway, although last night was still interrupted it was better and he seems a bit more chirpy this morning. So we'll see what happens.
    posted by Cath @ 8:11 AM  
    9 Comments:
    • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope you get to the bottom of it soon Cath.

      Hoping that Corey is feeling better now.

      Happy Tuesday xxx

       
    • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Oh I hopeyou get sorted soon Cath, it's the not knowing that is always stressful. I hope Master Corey is feeling better today.

       
    • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Dawnie said…

      Awww, hope Corey is feeling better today, Cath?
      Dawnx

       
    • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Brandie said…

      I hope they can figure out what is going on soon.
      And I hope Corey is feeling 100% better by now!

       
    • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      I hope you find out what the problem is and soon and good to hear Corey is feeling a bit better :)

       
    • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Poor Corey, there are so many bugs and things going round, hope he feels better soonxx

       
    • At 2:42 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ((hugs)) i hope that you get this sorted soon, girlie!! hang in there!

       
    • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope you get the results you want soon Cath and hope the little man gets better soon.Jane (Brods)

       
    • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Mel said…

      Hope that Corey is a bit better now. It's a shame they weren't able to give you some answers based on this set of tests, fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it soon without too many more rounds of tests. Mel x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com