Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Funny Kids!
    Sunday, March 11, 2007

    Well the last couple of days have been good. I have stuck to the regime i intended too. That is eating better food, smaller portions and not so much junk food. I must admit my stomach does feel less bloated already! Next week i shall throw in some exercise for good measure and i'm making enquires about hiring a treadmill.
    Managed to squeeze a little scrapping in as well which is always good.
    Cory is developing a pretty cool sense of humour and we had a funny conversation with him on Thursday while the Speech Therapist was here. I was asking him about animals and the sounds they make. Here is the conversation -



    M=Mummy C=Corey

    M - What sound does a bird make?

    C - Tweet

    M - What sound does a Cow make?

    C - Moo

    M - What sound does a Sheep make?

    C - Baaaaa

    M - What sound does a Cat make?

    C - Meow

    M - What sound does a Doggy make?

    C - Oh Yes(a la the Churchill advert!)

    It was very cute and we both rolled about laughing, as did Dave when i told him!
    The little guy currently has Conjunctivitis. We spotted his gunky eyes yesterday and rang the chemist for advice who said to bring him in and then he could give something for free under the minor ailments scheme. How cool! So now we have drops and we didn't have to spend an hour at the doctors! The are less gunky but more red this morning.
    posted by Cath @ 7:44 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      Well done on the new regime.. wishing you all the luck in the world with it!! I wish I had your tenacity!!
      That is the cutest and funniest thing I have heard in a long time.. How cute is little Corey
      Hope he is feeling better soon
      Take care Hun
      Take care
      Heather
      xxxxxx

       
    • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ooh, I just started my new me campaign (again). Just baby steps to start with though.

      That is so cute and Corey sounds such a little character.

      Happy Monday xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com