Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    So i guess i better post, right?
    Monday, March 19, 2007
    I have been putting off posting for days now. Not really sure why only that i can't remember half of what i've been doing haha!
    Life is pretty mundane at the moment and i am stressing daily about this blood disorder i have. Saturday i discovered huge dark purple bruises on my leg. I have had these before and now i am assuming that they are a symptom of this condition(although clots are supposed to be the problem). Anyway, nothing i can do about it til i go for my next appointment next month so i am trying to occupy myself. I also received the appointment through for my ultrasound which is on the 30th so only have to wait until next friday. This is too determine if my spleen is enlarged or not so hopefully they will tell me there and then.
    Anyway, onto other things. Yesterday was a really nice relaxing day. I had 2 cards, one Corey made at nursery and one that dave had bought which had a little badge stating 'Mum in a Million', awwwww! I had previously received a Buddy bead and a silver bead for my bracelet! We headed off to Leeds early and checked out Borders books. Dave treated himself to a book and i bought one i'd had my eye on for a while as a treat. It's called Nella Last's War and was recently a drama by Victoria Wood called Housewife, 49. I've only read the first few pages but i can tell it's going to be an interesting read. I've also got lots out of the library to read to keep me occupied including a Martha Stewart book(my idol!) Haven't done any scrapping in a couple of weeks so will try and get some in this week. I'm contemplating joining the gym as i want to shed some weight but am worried if i sign up it will be a waste of money so i'm going to go have an induction and a few sessions as you can pay on the day and we'll see how we go from there.
    Thursday night we went out to see The Cherry Orchard at the Crucible theatre. It had Joanna Lumley and Tom Mannion in it as well as many other stars and, whilst the acting was very good it wasn't really our sort of thing although i'm sure Chekhov has many followers.
    I think thats about it for now.
    Thanks for reading!
    posted by Cath @ 5:18 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Chekhov - years ago my mum had a couple of tickets for The Seagull. Took a friend - how dull and dreary was that play?!!

       
    • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Gallifrey said…

      Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day. Isn't it wonderful to have handmade cards?
      I admit to being the one who likes Chekov! I'm not just a sci-fi geek!

       
    • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Lovely to see you back. Hope that you don't have to wait too long for your results.

      Sounds like a lovely Mothers Day.

      Happy Monday

       
    • At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Fingers crossed for your results Cath, I'm sure it must be worrying for you.

      I'll admit to never reading or seeing a Chechov play, but it sounds like I'm not missing much!

       
    • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      I hope everything goes well with your test results cath! I know how much that must be bothering you. I am glad you had a good mothers day :)

       
    • At 4:22 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ((hugs)) glad for the update! hang in there, girlie! ((hugs))

       
    • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Mel said…

      Good to see you back - at least they didn't make you wait too long for the ultra sound appointment. Hope it helps them identify the problem. Mel x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com