Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sitting pretty
    Tuesday, October 19, 2004
    Well another sleepless night last night. I'm beginning to sound like a cracked record! Think i finally got to sleep about 230am and was up at 745am with Corey.
    You wouldn't believe how good he's getting at sitting now. He can sitr happily on his own for a few minutes at a time now! I'm so proud of him, what a milestone!
    Sue came this afternoon to drop off the trace equipment. She'd rung earlier to say he might not be having it because the equipment was broken and they hadn't got any spare ones. 45 mins later she turned up with it so i guess it was a quick repair. Corey's vomiting is still quite bad. I'm on my 3rd pair of trousers today as he's been sick on me twice!
    I think motherhood has definately turned my brain into a giant mushroom. I went to Hobbycraft this afternoon to get some more Scrapbooking supplies. Got to the checkout to pay and found that for the 3rd time in as many weeks i had left my credit/debit cards at home! I felt such an idiot. I'm gonna have to start wearing them on a chain around my neck i think!
    posted by Cath @ 5:46 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 6:25 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      if you're an idiot, honey, so am i!! LOL i would seriously forget my tushy behind if that were anatomically possible! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com