Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Not Again!
    Tuesday, October 12, 2004
    Well today i have woken up with a headache yet again, probably through lack of sleep.
    Didn't do that much today, although i managed to do LO's for my Scrapbook! I'm enjoying it so much, there's such a sense of achievement when you look at one you have made. Here's a couple of pics of my latest ones.





    I'm especially pleased with the last one, i think it's so cute.
    We just got back from the flicks. Went to see 'The Terminal' with Tom Hanks & Catherine Zeta Jones in it. I really enjoyed it although it took a while for it to get going.
    Once again i am without sleep, too active a mind!

    Insomnia

    Now you hear what the house has to say.
    Pipes clanking, water running in the dark,
    the mortgaged walls shifting in discomfort,
    and voices mounting in an endless drone
    of small complaints like the sounds of a family
    that year by year you've learned how to ignore.


    But now you must listen to the things you own,
    all that you've worked for these past years,
    the murmur of property, of things in disrepair,
    the moving parts about to come undone,
    and twisting in the sheets remember all
    the faces you could not bring yourself to love.


    How many voices have escaped you until now,
    the venting furnace, the floorboards underfoot,
    the steady accusations of the clock
    numbering the minutes no one will mark.
    The terrible clarity this moment brings,
    the useless insight, the unbroken dark.

    posted by Cath @ 11:48 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Cute, cute, cute!! I love to scrapbook, but I have only made one page in my whole life. I have tons of pictures, pages, stickers and stuff, but no time!! Yours are beautiful! :)

       
    • At 6:21 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      are the fish punches? or did someone get a die-cutting machine? ;)

      did you write the poem? it's really good! :)

       
    • At 9:18 PM, Blogger stefani said…

      Very nice layouts. I love the purple one.

       
    • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Cath said…

      I bought them already cut Steph!, and no i'm not clever enough to write that poem, it's from the internet!

       
    • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

      Beautiful pages! I use to teach scrapbooking. Looks like you're a quick study. I, myself, haven't done a page since my 3rd was 3 months old. (I'm a bit behind) And poor baby #4 doesn't even have a baby book with his birth info. Ack! Guilt attack!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com