Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Dejected
    Wednesday, October 13, 2004
    I am sat typing this in tears.
    I am utterly dejected and depressed.
    Corey's feeding problems are really getting to me. I've been coping with this for 11 months and i don't feel i can anymore!
    He had started to get slightly better taking more solids but it seems over the past few days i can get hardly anything into him.
    I know what's coming. I know he will have to have surgery to put the G-Peg in and i am devastated by the thought of it.
    I cannot do this anymore, i'm not strong enough. I HATE it when feed time comes around. I just think well why should i bother even trying when i know what the outcome will be. I know that's wrong but it's the way i feel. Of course i DO try, and try, and try but nothing changes.
    Why me????????
    posted by Cath @ 5:25 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 4:19 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ((((HUGS))) i'm so sorry that he's having so many problems with feeds, cath....i'm sat here in tears for you! you've been trying so hard with this, and i'm so sorry that you feel like you've not accomplished much...

      but you have....the little man seems so happy and it's because of your efforts as his mum...you're the one taking such good care of him!

      don't give up mom....((hugs))

       
    • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

      Motherhood is so hard and there are time you just don't think you can go on. Just keep looking at that perfect little guy and remember... you will not be doing this when he goes to high school. Whenever the boys went through something I thought would never end (like pacifiers, potty training, etc) I always thought, "eventually they will XXX. They will not go to college in XXX or with XXX." I realize your struggle is much more severe than those problems but the results are the same. Some day he will eat on his own. You just have to make it there. Keep your chin up and take a nap if you can!

       
    • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      I am so sorry. What a tough thing to cope with - Motherhood has a way of throwing us curve balls doesn't it. Hang in there. You are stronger than you realize.

       
    • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

      I haven't read enough to see what the problems are, but I have a 2 year old who is "failure to thrive" and it is agonizing having to watch everything he eats and hope that it is more/better/denser/more varied. Heck, there are some days I just wish he would lick a sandwich.

      I guess what i am saying is that this post could have come from my heart even though our circumstances are different.

      You are in my prayers.

       
    • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

      I haven't read enough to see what the problems are, but I have a 2 year old who is "failure to thrive" and it is agonizing having to watch everything he eats and hope that it is more/better/denser/more varied. Heck, there are some days I just wish he would lick a sandwich.

      I guess what i am saying is that this post could have come from my heart even though our circumstances are different.

      You are in my prayers.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com