Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, February 08, 2005
    Sometimes i just look at my son and cry. Do you ever do it with your child? I am filled with such love and pride that i cannot stop myself from getting emotional. When i talk to strangers about him i feel my eyes welling up and i feel so foolish but i don't care. I have so much love for this little man it is unbelievable. Sometimes i feel that if i had another child there is no way i could love them as much as him even though i'm sure i would.
    I often used to think when i was pregnant, 'Want if he is born and i don't love him?', well when Corey was born i didn't, well not totally if i am honest because there was no bond between us. It took a few months for me to really fall in love with him, after all he was born in November and i didn't even hold him until January. I didn't believe that this tiny human being in the clear plastic box was mine, i was so detached. But as the weeks went by i would ache with every inch of my body to hold this little man and to nurture him the way a mother should. Now my love could not get any stronger.



    Last night we went to see Meet the Fockers. It was very funny and i did laugh out loud many times, i love films that make you laugh out loud. And i just love ben Stiller!
    I am so looking forward to this weekend. Not only does the new season of Nip/Tuck start over here in the UK but we get the premiere of the Friends spinoff 'Joey'. Oh i am so excited, have been waiting for months for these!
    I think my kidney infection has gone at last although i am still left with some residual back ache.
    posted by Cath @ 1:27 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 2:50 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      i hear ya re being distant from the kiddo until you knew that he was okay and when you started being a mommy to him.....for the longest time the twins didn't feel like my own....they were just babies that i went to see and people told ME what to do with them....when i started being able to hold them and especially when i just marched my arse right in the place and grabbed my babies out of their isolettes (like i owned the place... ROFL), i started feeling like these babies were MINE....and the love just grew from there...

      and i still look at them and am in tears at how far they've come and how far they'll go..... i do that with collin a bit, too....but moreso with the twins.

       
    • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Fiber-4-U said…

      Well, I know exactly what you mean about having another baby. Nick comes home from Iraq in just over a month and we were talking about trying again. But I don't think I am ready yet !! Felix is my little lovey !!

      And I am sorry to tell you, you will be kind of let down by Joey. I think it sucks... :(

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com