Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, January 31, 2005
    Woke up this morning thinking it was the first of February and therefore my sister's birthday. Good job i didn't call to wish her Happy Birthday :D Anyway a pretty busy day all round. Sis came in the morning to collect her cards, i've given her money this year because she didn't have a clue what she wanted. She's going to put it towards a digital camera. Then the respiratory nurse came to check Corey's sats. She's been coming everyday apart from the weekend but he's been fine so can't see the point really. Anyway he saturated upto 98% so she was happy. She'll be dropping the equipment off tomorrow morning as we are having another trace to check he can stay in air. Then i've been tidying up and tiling in the kitchen, which i HATE but i have to finish it. My kitchen walls and tiles are a nice appley green colour and was thinking about adding a touch of lilac, what do you think?
    So this weekend i actually went out shopping on my own. It was a case of having too really because as well as it being my sister's birthday it's also my stepdaughters birthday the day after so had to get her some presents. We have already gotten her tickets to go see Queen which were £90 and we also bought her some perfume, Nike top and tracksuit bottoms and a Livestrong band. So although we said we weren't spending much, WE DID.
    From Meadowhall i got the tram and went to Hobbycraft where i spend £25 even though i only went in for some glue lol, then home and finished a scrapbook page i started Friday night.
    I started suffering bad with pains in my back too and think i may have a kidney infection. I've been in agony since Friday evening and have an appt at the doctors tomorrow.
    Sunday we were supposed to be going walking but i woke up with a huge headache again so Dave went on his own with Corey. In a way it was nice because it gave me some space. Didn't do the big dinner thing this week because i didn't feel upto it. Watched Twister last night, haven't seen that film for ages. And that was how boring my weekend was!
    posted by Cath @ 6:44 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com