Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    What to do?
    Sunday, June 05, 2005
    Ok, so i'm trying to figure out what to do with myself next week. Hubby is taking Corey and his eldest son camping for three days and so i will be free for three whole days!
    Is that bad to use the word free? I mean, i spend every waking moment with Corey and see Dave everyday so i don't think it's unreasonable of me to be a little happy with the fact i will have some ME time! So i think i am going to do some relaxing, i'm also going out for the day to go shopping, maybe up to York and maybe even Scarborough, i can also scrap in piece without being disturbed, it will be sheer heaven. Don't get me wrong, i'm gonna miss em like crazy but i am looking forward to it too!

    So i am almost afraid to say it but Coreys eating has been really good this last week. On Wednesday i stopped giving him his Omeprazole, the reflux meds he has, as i didn't think it made a difference now. It hasn't, well not so far anyway. We've had no vomits and his eating hasn't deteriorated at all so i don't see the need to start it again. He has been eating stage 2 foods with lumps and no vomits and the amount he eats has increased too. The main thing is fluids right now as i can't get the full 1pt(600mls) into him. We see the dietician in a week so i will ask her what the minimum amount of milk i can get away with is. I am so proud of him right now!

    On another note my Dads girlfriends Dad died a couple of nights ago. Now until last night i didn't think it would affect me, after all why should it. I don't see Dads girlfriend alot and never knew her Dad. But then i sat and thought about it. Dad had always said when she was left alone he would move in with her and that means he will be selling the home i grew up in. I'm not sure i like that idea. The thought of never being able to go in the house where i grew up, where my Mum spent her last days, and where my brother died makes me really sad :(
    posted by Cath @ 6:58 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Wow! 3 days. I think I would go crazy. After I moved out, it took some time getting use to not having Seren here. Now I enjoy some me time, but by day 1, I'm sad. Although, the guys are gonna have some fun time together!! :)

       
    • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      I forgot to add...why can't she just move into his house? I also agree with Rachael....the memories will always be with you.

       
    • At 9:04 AM, Blogger preemiemum said…

      Enjoy your 3 days peace and quiet, make the most of it, relaz and have plenty of me time, they will be back before you know it. I love time away ;-)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com