Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, November 07, 2005
    Where on earth does the time go to? I'm sure it was only Friday yesterday? Where did the weekend go?
    It's whizzed past and i have absolutely no idea what i did! Absolutely nothing i think, not a thing.
    Last night i did make a couple of cards but apart from that it's been a pretty uneventful few days. We did go shopping on Saturday for Corey's birthday presents. So far he has a Mega etchasketch thing, a huge tractor book, a big fire engine that is fill with lego, a Thomas the Tank Engine musical train, some boats for the bath, some new shoes, and a playtray with wooden trains in it. Daves Dad is giving Corey money for his birthday next week so we are getting him a new snowsuit for the cold winter. Apparently it's going to be the worst since 1963 :o

    Corey and I have been out Christmas shopping this morning. The shops are so busy already though and it isn't nice pushing a toddler around in a pram through the crowds. I got Dave some books and some North Face gloves for when he goes out walking. Halfway home i discovered that the chocolate milkshake i had bought from M&S had leaked. Leaked out of the bag and all down the bottom of my trousers, which incidentally where not brown and therefore camouflaged but in fact were tracksuit bottoms of a very pale blue variety and so i looked like, well i can't really say what i looked like someone had done all down the front of my trousers. By the way, baby wipes do not get milkshake out of clothes!!

    Tomorrow i HAVE HAVE HAVE to go to the post office. I have 2 letters and 3 CJs i need to post or i'll be in big trouble.
    I just received my Fairy CJ back. All lovely and pink and finished and now covered in red crayon from where Mr Corey found it and decided it needed an artistic twist!
    posted by Cath @ 7:11 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com