Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Children say the funniest things
    Tuesday, September 26, 2006
    Wow it's been a week since i posted.
    I'm sure there are a hundred and one things i should post about but i can't think
    of anything to say really except a little story from last night.
    I took Corey up to bed and brushed his teeth. Off we went into his bedroom and he got into bed. So i sat on the bed to read him a story but he was shouting for Daddy who was downstairs. So daddy came upstairs and into the bedroom and which point Corey started waving his hands and me and told me in no uncertain terms to go away! I guess he wanted Daddy to read to him huh?!!
    posted by Cath @ 5:49 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Dont you hate it when you cant remember if anything exciting has happened to blog?

      Im still waiting for the girls to want their daddy instead of me!

       
    • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Now there was a time, when I found that situation quite upsetting, because my youngest used to be such a Daddy's boy. But now all three demand my attentions at the same time, I just wish Daddy was more in demand!!

       
    • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Mel said…

      Funny how they suddenly get something into their heads and only that will do isn't it?! Mel x

       
    • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      awww he wanted his daddy, how cute.. kids will do the funniest things.. lol

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com