Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Update
    Saturday, February 24, 2007

    Wow, 5 days since I posted! I’m becoming a bid fed up of the blog and viewing by my counter not a huge amount of people view anyway so I’m thinking that I might not update too often and keep it simple. Anyway, we’ll see how we go. At the end of the day I write for me and I think I stress too much about other people reading it when I shouldn’t. Kinda strange that isn’t it. Why should I care who reads it? But I do. I guess that’s just the neediness in me!
    Anyway, what’s been happening this week?
    Well it’s been kind of a busy week, every week seems to be busy at the moment, where does the time go?
    Corey’s been enjoying nursery. We had a review there on Wednesday. His key worker, Speech Therapist and Support Services workers all attended and we chatted about how he is doing, which is really well. His speech therapist was gob smacked. She said he is doing so much better and was really happy with his progress. Although his speech is getting better he is still behind and so his name will be put forward for a place at ICAN, this is a program that Corey may get on the help with communication.
    His key worker from Early Yrs support was also really happy and because he is doing so well they won’t be going into nursery every week to work with him but just reviewing him every few months.

    Other news at nursery this week really made me smile. We have been making great progress with potty training. On Tuesday at home we had Corey in pants all day with just a couple of small accidents. Anyway when I went to pick him up on Friday he was sporting a sticker which stated ‘My teacher was is over the moon with me’. Apparently Corey went for ‘number 2’s’ on the toilet. I was thrilled! Let’s hope this is the start of ‘the end’ of nappies, apart from the obvious step forward it would save me a fortune!

    I’m trying to think what else has happened this week but am failing miserably.

    Yesterday I worked in the morning and today I have been to the crop which was fabulous as usual. Lots of lovely people to talk too and a chance to catch up with my good friends Dawn and Joanne. It’s the first time I’ve seen Dawn in ages and so it was the first chance I’ve had to give her the Dolly bead I’d bought her. Thankfully she loved it! I also got chance to thank her for the troll bracelet she bought me. I’ve actually ordered another bead, a troll one called Aquarium Pastel. Hopefully it will be here on Monday!

    Today we went a bought Corey his first bike. You’re probably wondering why at the age of over 3 he doesn’t already have one. Well he just hasn’t been ready for one due to his delays. Now we think it’s about time so we went to Toys R Us and bought him a Lightning Mcqueen one. He’s not brilliant at riding it but hopefully it will come.

    Will update with anything else I can remember later.

    Thanks for reading if you got this far!

    posted by Cath @ 11:36 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Just wanted to let you know I read you through bloglines ... I'm not sure if your counter will show me reading from that page or not. According to bloglines, you have 13 subscriptions on this blog. So I think people are reading but you might just not be able to see that.

      Sounds like Corey is doing well though and that's great! Hope he has fun with is new bike.

       
    • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Cath, I so enjoy reading your blog. It gives me a taste of what life across the pond is like.

      I struggle with my blog if I should care if others read it or not. I have decided that I write for myself and especially for my memories. I can go back to last year and read a post and say wow I dont remember that! Scarey isnt it! So keep up the good work!

      PS I am totally jealous that you have the potty training thing almost whipped. I guess that means I need to get started!

       
    • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Gallifrey said…

      I've missed ya! I like knowing what you and Corey are up to.

      My blog is just to show off about my girl and to keep far flung friends and family up to date with what we're up to. I do get dispirited when there are no comments, but when poeple phone me and tell me they've been reading. it cheers me up!

       
    • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Lynne said…

      I love hearing what you guys have been upto and visit - here & Dave's blog every day.

      Well done Corey .... hope you have fun with your new bike when you get it.

       
    • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Aw! Don't give up, pretty please :) Glad Corey is doing so well. I bet you are "over the moon" with him too! Take care xx

       
    • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      glad to hear corey is doing so great! he's doing so much better than fay with the potty training. give dawn a big hug for me. i miss her.

       
    • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Susan said…

      Keep blogging :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com