Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Banks and Internet suppliers make me wanna scream!!!!!!!!!
    Sunday, March 04, 2007

    Yes, I have had bad encounters with both this week. One resolved and the other ongoing unfortunately.
    Thursday is meet up with Dad and Sis day. They usually come to me but sometimes we meet at the local shopping centre and go for breakfast which is what we did this week. So we had breakfast and a nice mooch around the shops. Then they headed off home and we stayed as I wanted to get Corey some lunch. So next stop was the hole in the wall as I needed cash and the nearest bank was Lloyds TSB. Insert card, Unable to read card, don’t give card back!!! Ok, now I Panic as it was the only card I had on me and no cash, which means we cannot get home! So queue in Lloyds TSB where she basically says sod off we can’t help cause it isn’t one of our cards. Start to Panic even more and head to the HSBC. A lovely lady immediately tells me to calm down they will sort me out with some cash so relief washes over me. I have a hungry child and I’m tired and want to go home. So 20 mins later after a few Phone calls I manage to get some money from them. I must remember to write and thank the woman in HSBC because she was wonderful!
    As for the Internet well, to say I am fuming is an understatement. The connection keeps dropping and has been like this for about 10 days now. I am with Orange and I have called and emailed in excess of 20 times now without any resolution whatsoever and it’s becoming a little ridiculous to say the least. I have now emailed them again and asked for it to go to the Manager, I have also emailed the Executive office so we’ll see if this does anything. If i don’t get any sense by Tuesday I will take it further as it’s just ridiculous!
    Oh and to things off (they say things come in 3’s right?) the incident I had a while back with a teeny amount of juice and my laptop has come back and bit me on the bum. My numbers, backspace and letter P will only work when Pressed with other keys and not on there own, sigh!

    posted by Cath @ 4:57 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      **hugs** at least the 3 things are all done and you are safe at home with your little beautiful boy.

       
    • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      *hugs* .. well at least you have all three things out! I would be so P*ssed about the internet. We are using BT and we have not had any problems as of yet.. *fingers crossed*

       
    • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Snap! I've got the same problem with my internet connection Cath, only I'm with Virgin. Ever since they took over from Telewest it's been like this! The connection drops practically every 10 minutes then you have to wait another 4-5 minutes before it comes on again, infuriating!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com