Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Layouts
    Tuesday, March 06, 2007


    Thought i would post a couple of my recent layouts seen as i've been a little bit productive recently(well, for me anyway lol!). The so close one shows Dave and Corey in Torquay and the Safe in Daddy's arms is one about the first day Corey came home from Hospital in 2004.
    Nothing much happening here at the moment. I've escalated the complaint with Orange about the internet and also have lodged a formal complaint with ISPA so we'll see what happens now. I also contacted our insurance company yesterday to make a claim. Have completely lost my engagement and eternity rings and after searching for months i have come to the conclusion they are well and truly lost :( So hopefully they will give me the right value for them and i'll be able to get them replaced. Dave is working a couple of night shifts so i may get more scrapping done later. YAY!
    posted by Cath @ 9:26 AM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Love your LOs! Sorry youve had a rough time of it! Hope things work out and you get answeres!

       
    • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      Fab LOs Girl they really are... I wish you would send some of your mojo over to me!!
      You go girl with the complaints.. great believer in getting what we pay for... if we don't complain nothing ever changes... good luck with it all
      Huge Hugs
      Heather
      xxx

       
    • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Loving those layouts they look so close.

      Hope you get your insurance and internet sorted quickly and without too much hassle.

      Happy Wednesday xxx

       
    • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      You made me cry!!!
      Thank you so much for your lovely kind comments.. thank you thank you thank you!!

      Huge Hugs
      Heather
      xxxx

       
    • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Love thos LOs Cath, especially the one on the left. Love the colours and ....(well I can't see it now I'm posting a comment. LOL!,) but I loved the scrolly bits, I think they were!

       
    • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      beautiful layouts. *hugs* for the lost of the rings. that is a stunning phot of corey and the teddy. love it - he has grown so much :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com