Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    It's my..................
    Tuesday, May 08, 2007
    ...............Birthday!
    But i am feeling decidedly down :(
    I feel withdrawn and a little neglected to be honest, especially from family. Dave has tried his best but when he comes to presents he just hasn't got a clue so i end up with the same stuff every single birthday and Christmas. Sorry for sounding ungrateful, it's just one of those days. I did get a silver heart for my Troll bracelet which is really nice.
    Today isn't very exciting. I have a meeting with another nursery about Corey's placement there and then i am meeting my Dad for lunch. Dave wants to take me out for a Pizza at teatime but to be honest i'm not really in the mood so we'll see how we go. Corey has tole me however that he would like a party with Birthday Cake lol. He has been sick the last couple of days and yesterday he was sick 3 times so i'm hoping he's gonna be ok today.
    Anyway, have a good day everyone!
    posted by Cath @ 6:41 AM  
    9 Comments:
    • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Cath... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

      Sorry you are feeling down Cath and you don't sound ungrateful! I hope your spirits pick up and you feel better to have some pizza for Tea :) Especially if it is Pizza Hut!!

      ((((HUGS)))

       
    • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Sue Jones said…

      Happy Birthday Darling ..Hope the day gets better ((((hugs))))
      Have a cake ..just for Cory
      ((((((((((((((more hugs))))))))))

       
    • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Kathryn said…

      happy birthday Cath!
      you don't sound ungrateful.. sometimes birthdays get to us like that. have to say this year, even though i was on holiday, and had a lovely day out, it didn't feel like a birthday, and i was miffed that DH didn't even get me a card :0
      go with the day, chill and relax as much as poss.

       
    • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Happy birthday Cath.

      So sorry to hear that you're feeling down Chick.

      You've got a lot on your plate so be kind to yourself.

      How about a nice takeaway, a DVD and a snuggle on the sofa?

      That's with Dave and Corey, not me .... hee hee

       
    • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      Hey Sweetie...

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

      Not ungrateful hun just sad.. and I am sorry to hear that you are.. Go and have a snuggle with the wee man and some yummy cake.. thinking of you sweetie.. take care of you
      {{{{HUGE HUGS}}}} and lots of love
      Heather
      xxxxx

       
    • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Oh hugs, and Happy Birthday Cath.

      Hope you're feeling a bit more on top of the world soon. Sorry to hear Corey's not feeling good, I hope you are all better tomorrow. Perhaps celebrate your BD at the weekend again, and with said cake!!

       
    • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Happy birthday and a BIG hug coming your way.
      I am sorry you are feeling blue these days, but I do hope that you have a good evening with your family =)

       
    • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Kari said…

      Happy Birthday Cathy! Sorry you are feeling down! Hope Corey's on the mend soon!

       
    • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hapy Birthday Cath!

      I hope you feel a better soon.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com