Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Thursday, October 28, 2004
    Corey is doing really well with the sitting now, i can leave him for prolonged periods of time without fear of him falling over. What a clever little boy! Also have discovered his 2 bottom teeth are about to break through the gum. You can see them quite clearly and they feel sharp to the touch. Better late than never i suppose. We've only waited 11 months for them.
    Had visitors today too so i didn't get alot done this morning.
    I'm itching to do some more scrapbooking, it's become an obsession but i feel like i just don't have enough time to do it. Guess that's what having children's all about.
    Taking about children, i wanted to pass on my condolences to Cecily and Charlie. Please visit there blog if you get chance. Words really fail me at times like this. I was lucky enough that Corey was of viable age when i developed Pre-E but i guess others aren't so lucky. You're in my thoughts!
    posted by Cath @ 10:02 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Jessica....lucky mom to Logan said…

      What a beautiful baby you have! And your scrapbook pages are wonderful! I am so jealous. Just thought I would say hi to a very strong willed wonderful mommy!
      www.logansmom.blogspot.com

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com