Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Another week over........
    Monday, October 25, 2004
    ............ and Christmas seems so close!! I can't believe it's only like 60 days to Christmas. Best get shopping.
    Haven't really done a whole lot this weekend, been pretty boring really.
    I've been lstening to Celine Dion's 'Miracle' this weekend. Not my cup of tea really but there is a track on there that i cannot stop listening too. It's so poignant for me. It's the title track and here are the lyrics:

    You're my life's one Miracle,
    Everything I've done that's good
    And you break my heart with tenderness,
    And I confess it's true
    I never knew a love like this till you....

    You're the reason I was born
    Now I finally know for sure
    And I'm overwhelmed with happiness
    So blessed to hold you close
    The one that I love most
    With all the future has so much for you in store
    Who could ever love you more?

    The nearest thing to heaven,
    You're my angel from above
    Only God creates such perfect looooove

    When you smile at me, I cry
    And to save your life I'll die
    With a romance that is pure heart,
    You are my dearest part
    Whatever it requires,
    I live for your desires
    Forget my own, needs will come before
    Who could ever love you more?

    Well there is nothing you could ever do,
    To make me stop, loving you
    And every breath I take,
    Is always for your sake
    You sleep inside my dreams and know for sure
    Who could ever love you more?


    I've put this as the opening track on Corey's website.
    posted by Cath @ 10:10 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3:06 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      hey girlie...so sorry to hear that you were feeling ill this weekend! :( hope you're feeling better...

      celine dion is a bit of a whack-job, but she's an excellent song-writer and has an excellent voice! :) i love the lyrics to this song....so true with any child, but especially poignant given what we've been through! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com