Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Feeling ill
    Sunday, December 05, 2004
    Well the day started off ok although i woke at 6am feeling very dizzy but this soon passed and i fell back to sleep. We all went out shopping in the morning, i went to PC world and bought a cable to connect my camcorder to my PC(which does not fit!), then i went and bought another storage unit for my scrapbooking stash because it seems to be multiplying. I haven't been spending, honest! Dave then went to Hobbycraft to buy 'a few things'. Woohoo, more stash for Christmas. I have a feeling he's also bought me an Epson Picturemate but we'll have to see. He went to Meadowhall on Friday evening and came back with a big box which is now wrapped and hidden under a duvet on top of the wardrobe ;-)
    Anyway we got home and i played with Corey for a while. I was jiggling up and down with him when all of a sudden i felt very dizzy and ill. I stopped for a minute and expected it to subside but it didn't. I had to shout Dave to come get Corey because i thought i was going to throw up. Well the next few hours were awful, i felt hot, sick and dizzy and had to go to bed. I didn't get up till late afternoon. I've had it before, Vertigo and i never want it again. Apparently it's caused by a build up of calcium deposits in the middle ear that float about and cause travel sickness symptoms. Jiggling about with Corey had obviously set it off so i've been very careful since!
    posted by Cath @ 6:11 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      This is exactly how I felt yesterday!! I still feel a little funny today, but much better. I'm glad I know that I'm not crazy. Well, I guess that's still debatable. :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com