Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, June 07, 2005
    So, my little man has been letting me sleep in for the past couple of days. This is great because i am catching up on sleep. Making up for the past 3 months of not getting any! I have stopped sleeping on the sofa, this was not doing me any good, but it was the only way i could sleep, i just couldn't nod off in my own bed. I bought some herbal sleeping tablets and have had those for the past four nights with huge success. I have slept undisturbed for those past four nights and woke feeling refreshed. And lieing in bed until 7-730am is a great help as only a few weeks ago it was 530am
    Even though the tablets are herbal i don't want to keep taking them, so when i've been taking them for a week i shall cut the nuber down and hopefully i can sleep well without them.

    Corey did really well with dinner last night and his breakfast this morning. he ate about 1/3 jar of svaoury food and over a full jar of sweet followed by 150mls milk! You also have to remember that my little man does NOT do breakfast, never has done, so it was of great delight to me this morning when he ate 1/2 jar of prorridge and then drank 90mls of milk!
    posted by Cath @ 9:23 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com