Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, June 10, 2005
    Well the last few days have been a little weird really. Haven't been doing that much but haven't a minute to myself.
    Corey has been a bit whingey and clingey but otherwise he's doing good. He has taken a few more steps but nothing major. I'm just getting impatient now and want him to go for it but he's taking things at his own pace as per usual :D
    Wednesday i was really ill. We decided to go out for dinner, nothing big, i had a KFC and hubby had a chinese. About 15 mins after having the KFC i knew that my irritable bowel was starting and so i had to rush to the loo(sorry, too much info i know!) but anyway i took some Immodium in the hope it would stop it but alas it didn't and i was in so much pain i nearly called for an ambulance! It took 3 hrs for the pain to subside and by this time i was completely drained of energy and just laid in bed for the rest of the evening.
    Yesterday i was fine, fully recovered and had visitors. DH came home early and took Corey off my hands for a while while i made an Altered clipboard for someone. Just flaked out in front of the TV last night.
    And this morning i had so many plans which have all been put to one side because my dreaded Vertigo is back. I'm feeling very woosy, lethargic and dizzy and i have to be careful when i stand up to not do it too quickly or i may end up on the floor.
    I shouldn't really be on the 'puter as i'm sure it will make it worse but Corey is napping and this will be the only time i have to catch up on stuff.
    posted by Cath @ 11:06 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      I think I have the same problem (not the Vertigo, the other one), and I know the pain you're talking about. I was the same way today, and I can't pin down which foods trigger it. Ugh! Anyway...I'm glad it went away, and I hope you feel better soon. I don't know about Vertigo, does it come and go? I should research it. :) Hope you had a good weekend.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com