Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, June 28, 2005
    Well, not alot's been happening round here lately, well nothing interesting anyway, so i guess thats why i haven't posted as much!
    Corey went to see his dietician yesterday., She was really pleased with his progress. Main areas of improvemnet needed are to take more savoury foods than sweet, try and get 500mls of milk in him a day as he only takes about 350-400, and to try to wean him off watching the TV whilst eating, that's easier said than done!
    Anyway today he managed for tea without watching TV(he ate in the garden) some soup, macaroni cheese, 2 yoghurts and his milk, so i don't think he did bad!
    We all went to see the dentist today. He was very good with Corey, never went near his mouth or anything but asked us to get his mouth open which we did. He said that the permanent teeth form from birth to 6yrs so that is the time when they can be discoloured by certain things lie antibiotics and some foods so the diet is very important. Obviously sweet things should be kept to a minimum but it's difficult with a child who wont eat so we have to be careful.

    I have been doing tons of scrapbooking this month, 8 circle journals and 7 layouts. I don't know where i find the time actually. To be honest i do it at the weekend or for a couple of hours when DH gets home from work. Here are a couple of pages i have just done -

    This is one for a CJ called Things that make me smile - It's photos of me when i was little (awwwww) and Corey when he was born.






    And this one is one of Corey(which all my LO's tend to be) Sorry the pic isn't very good

    posted by Cath @ 10:21 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

      Wow Cath. I am so happy that Corey is doing so well with his eating. You must be so thrilled to see him eating all those goodies. In that one sitting I think he actually may have consumed more food than Caitlyn did all day today :P
      Beautiful layouts too...I wish I had the patience for that. Maybe if I got my ass off this computer I would. hmmmmmm

       
    • At 4:29 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      fab layouts, cath! :D love them! question....the red around the "all boy"...is that pen around the paint??

      i'm also stoked that the boy's taking in more food!!! :D keep plugging along, mamma.... ((hugs))

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com