Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Wednesday, June 22, 2005
    I just typed a HUGE post only for me to lose it! ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! How frustrating!

    I can't believe i haven't updated in so long. I just got carried away with life in general and forgot about my diary!

    Lots have been happening really. DH took Corey and his older son camping last week for 3 days Mon-Weds and so i got to spent some time on my own. Whilst i love them both dearly it was great to have a bit of Me time! I didn't do a great deal but just hung around eating junk food, watching TV without interruptions, did some scrapbooking, and didn't have to worry about feeding, changing nappies and having eyes in the back of my head for little hands everywhere!

    The weekend before that we had a day out to Tutbury Castle. I enjoyed it but in my opinion these things are just too expensive and i'd rather be spending my money on Scrapbooking supplies! I have been so bad recently, my latest obsession being dies for my Zip'emate!!! Anyway the Castle was very interesting but there isn't a huge amount there really. Heres a pic of Tutbury castle. For any UK people who watch Most Haunted it has been on one of there shows.



    Last weekend was Fathers day and i made a canvas for Dave. It's basically a scrapbook page but done on a canvas you can hang on the wall. I found a really nice poem about Dads on the Twopeas website and with a couple of pictures made it look really cute(well i think so anyway). He loved it anyway and he also got a couple of DVDs and a mug with a picture of him and Corey on it.Heres a picture -



    Monday we had the Garden done. We have a really big garden and we have 2 lawns and a large area at the top with plants and a kind of secret garden thing in the middle with a table and chairs. We really didnt need all the grass so we've had the lower grassed area decked and went out and bought a new table and a couple of chairs as well as some new plants. It looks very bare at the moment because the area is so large but we're going to be getting lots of new stuff for it like a new BBQ and chimenea so hopefully it'll be cool when it's completely finished.
    posted by Cath @ 10:29 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

      Wow Cath, that page looks great! DId Daddy love it :) Glad to hear that you got some "you" time...we all need it every once in a while.

       
    • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      I love the picture of the castle.

      You are a great scrapbooker (is that even a word?)! The pages are adorable, and the poem is wonderful. Good job to you. :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com