Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Poorly Sick
    Saturday, September 30, 2006
    Well if it wasn't enough for me to get ill Corey has had to follow suit!
    I started with a really awful cold on Thursday and by yesterday i felt like death and didn't want to do anything other than curl up on the sofa and hibernate, a little difficult with a two year old to look after. But things slowly went downhill with Corey vomiting throughout the day and akso getting diarrheao. Today has seen much of the same. I myself felt slightly better, well enough to go off to the crop and get 1/2 a LO done. Corey seemt to be ok in himself this morning but when he woke from his nap it was a different story. He was very wingey and when i tried to give him some toast he was sick everywhere. I managed to get him to eat a Fromage Frais and he had a good drink but he's only been in bed an hour when the lot came back and we had a dirty nappy again.
    Let's just hope he's feeling better tomorrow. My main worry is dehydration.
    posted by Cath @ 11:49 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

      oh dear... you poor things:(

      might be an idea to keep corey off dairy stuff if he's got a bad tummy.. as long as he's drinking, little and often that's the main thing. See if you can get any of those electrolyte drinks down him.

      i can't look after myself when ill so, you're doing a fab job!!

       
    • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

      Hope you and Corey are feeling better. It's not easy looking after a poorly child when you're ill yourself.

       
    • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hugs Cath, hope you're both feeling better soonxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com