Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Bad to worse!!!!
    Tuesday, October 03, 2006
    Well things just keep on getting better don't they. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Saturday i actually felt fairly well even though Corey had had us up all night and so i went off to y crop and had a great time. Came home and DH went to football so we decided to have a chinese when he came home. All was great until about 2am Sunday morning when we were both awake feeling ill. I proceded to throw up all through the night and for the next 18hrs. I can honestly say that i have never felt iller in my entire life. The doctor had prescribed Domperidone for my nausea but ironically on taking it it made me sick!. DH who is never sick was throwing up when he woke up too and he was totally unprepared for it. Felt very fragile yesterday but felt back to normal this morning albeit with a headache as i've been dehydrated. Then i had something to eat and have felt a bit off again so have been in bed for a few hours this afternoon. I do feel hungry again now but not sure if i can face anything, nothing at all appeals to me. I doctor thinks it's most likely to be food poisoning and so yesterday i contacted evironmental health who are going to investigate and also send me out some forms to fill in.
    To top off my bad mood i have just noticed that someone has unjustifiably left me 2 negative feedbacks on Ebay and i am now fuming.
    Can someone just give me a break please!!!!
    posted by Cath @ 6:05 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Elfin said…

      Hugs, sounds like you lot should be tucked up in bed taking it easy. Sending you all some healing wishes.

       
    • At 9:29 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ((hugs)) so sorry to hear that you're feeling so poorly!

       
    • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      ** HUGS ** I am so sorry things are going so poorly for you lately. It sounds horrible!! I hope you are all feeling better really soon..

       
    • At 12:06 AM, Blogger joanna said…

      {{{hugs}}} Cath :( - hope you're both feeling better very soon. It's horrible when you're both ill - bad enough when it's just one. Take good care, hun. And pooey to that nasty eBayer!! xx

       
    • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope you are feeling loads better now! Doesn't sound very nice at all. I hate being sick, it is horrible.
      Take it easy as possible, love Gems xxx

       
    • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      aww get well soon hun, food poisining is yuck
      gentle hugs coming your way
      anna xxx

       
    • At 3:24 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      oh yuck. I do hope you're all feeling better very, very soon. :(

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com