Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    On the mend?
    Friday, October 06, 2006
    Well Corey hasn't been sick in over 2 days so we're hoping that we're over the worst there although he is still having nasty nappies yuck!
    I'm not feeling too bad although my IBS isn't very good right now. I'm still having to watch what i eat a little as certain things make me feel in or give me tummy ache. DH is very much off his food. I made him a lovely mushroom risotto last night as i thought it would be quite light. Normally he would have devoured the entire thing but he ate probably a quarter of it then gave him which is not like him at all. Hopefully by the end of the week we'll all be back to normal.
    I've finished allof my DT work now, just have one layout to do for something else which i am extremely priveleged to be a part of.
    Next weekend(14th) is the cybercrop over at Little Cottage Crafts so why don't you come over and have some fun!
    posted by Cath @ 7:58 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm so glad you are all starting to feel better. I can't wait to see your layouts.

       
    • At 10:22 PM, Blogger joanna said…

      Cath, hope things are all back to normal for you all very soon; I'd have eaten your mushroom risotto, it's one of my all-time faves!!! {{hugs}} xx

       
    • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      fingers crossed you are all on the mend.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com