Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Christmas Spirit
    Saturday, December 23, 2006
    I'm now getting into the Christmas spirit, now that is that everything has been done that is. The thing i hate most about Christmas is all the food shopping. I don't mind the preparation, in fact i do like cooking, but it would be fab if it all just appeared in your cupboards lol!
    Anyway we decided to go Thursday afternoon to ASDA for the shopping and it wasn't to bad to be honest. Trying to negotiate the trolley around the shop was frustrating but the checkouts were suprisingly empty. Dave broke up from work on Thursday. He is now officially a first aid trainer so he is pleased he's added another string to his bow so to speak. I love it when he is on holiday and so does Corey. Apart from the obviously amily time together it means i get some me time and also get to lie in bed! In fact DH let me sleep in yesterday and today so i'm feeling really refreshed.
    yesterday i finished off all the wrapping i had left so that was one last thing to do. Today we have done the last couple of errands, delivering cards and presents and now we are all done and can settle down to enjoying the festivities.
    I am currently sat here chilling a Dave and Corey have gone for a sleep and i am watching the movie Elf, don't you just love watching Christmas movies!
    Heres a picture of a project i finished the other night. I've made it for hubby for his desk at work so i really hope he likes it. Each month the crop i go too has a kit and this was the December one. My friend Joanne mad a fabulous mini album with it using the canvases as the covers so i did the same(thanks Jo!)






    posted by Cath @ 2:33 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Mel said…

      Ooohhh I am sure he will love the mini book \ canvases - they are fab. I also find the shopping for the food more stressful than anything else - I still have a few bits to get although I did a midnight Tesco shop the other night which sorted out most of it! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas - Mel xx

       
    • At 5:37 PM, Blogger scrapdolly said…

      Canvas book is awesome
      Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy new year xx

       
    • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Oh Cath that is beautiful and I'm sure he will love it. You are so very crafty with things like that :) Excellent Job! Glad you are getting to relax a bit and get into the holiday spirit.. I still cant seem to get into the mood.. just does not feel like christmas... Have a wonderful Christmas!!

       
    • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Lynne said…

      Dave is gonna love the canvas book Cath, it's gorgeous.

      Hope you all have a great Christmas, and here's to the New Year.xx

       
    • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

      Cath that is simply stunning!!! Your crop ladies must love having Jo there with all her gorg stash.

      Corey looks so blonde!!! Lou xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com