Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Biopsy
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007
    Well today was the day i had my bone marrow biopsy.
    I worked myself into a bit of a state tis morning and ended up with my Irritable Bowel playing up. Luckily after i'd had it done all was fine. So without going into too many gory details it was bloody horrible! I had to lie on my side while the put the anaesthetic in and after a couple of shots of that they popped this HUGE needle in. Didn't feel a thing until the needle went into the bone and then wham. It's a very nervy pain, the sort you get when you bite into something and hit a raw nerve in a tooth(if you know what i mean). Luckily it only lasted a few minutes but at the time it was really unpleasant. Anyway i was in a lot of pain when i got home, i think they must go through nerves and i had really bad pains in my leg and also felt like i'd been kicked by a horse! I'm not feeling too bad at the moment except for a bit of an ache near the site. It doesn't want to stop bleeding either but i'm hoping that by tomorrow i'll be as right as rain. Have to wait til the 21st May now for the results. No sign of an appt for the CT scan yet, wish it would hurry up!
    In other news yesterday(my birthday) was pretty uneventful. Had lunch with my Dad and we went to Chiquitos for dinner. It was nice but i was worrying about today so it could have been better. Also yesterday we visited the mainstream nursery where i am hoping Corey will be going to in Sept. He currently goes to private nursery but ideally i want him to go to both from the end of the yr for the social and educational side of things. They currently don't offer Part time but i met with the head teacher in the hope that they will accommodate us. Will find out in a couple of months.
    And finally, meet Leafy! It's the newest addition to my troll bracelet(although i haven't got it yet)
    posted by Cath @ 8:05 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Gallifrey said…

      Belated birthday wishes! (((HUGS))on getting through today. Thinking of you.

       
    • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      That so sucks that you had to go through that pain. I hope you feel right as rain by tomorrow! Leafy is pretty cool :)

       
    • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      Sending you healing {{{hugs}}} hun... hope you feel better real soon..hope the wee man is feeling a lot better too.. rest up and take care of you!..
      Loving that little leafy too
      Heather
      xxx

       
    • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Cath, only just seen your post on UKS and came to read what's been going on. So sorry you're having a rough time at the moment and sending you lots of love and fingers crossed for the 21st. Hope to see you on Saturday

      Sue

       
    • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope you're feeling better today Cath.

      I've just been sat her moaning that I can't eat after six for a blood test tomorrow. So, a big thank you from me for putting things into perspective.

      Keeping everything crossed for a good result.

      Happy Thursday xxx

       
    • At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ditto what Maria said. Fingers crossed for a good result. I hope you manage to have a good weekend:)

       
    • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Trish said…

      Missed you saturday hunny, hope you are feeling better now darling, hope your leg feels better too hun {{{hugs}}} love leafy, bet she looks gorgeous with the rest xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com