Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Happy Birthday Dad!!!
    Tuesday, August 07, 2007
    Just wanted to send big Birthday kisses to my Dad who is the ripe old age of 73 today! You would never believe it though, he's more like 43 than 73 :)
    Anyway, he's visiting today so he can get his pressies and we've also got him a little cake and Corey is excited to sing Happy Birthday to him!

    So i've been a bad blogger again haven't I! Where has the time gone? I promise i'll post and then seem to get sidetracked! I'm going to try and post everyday, that way I won't forget everything like I have now!

    I can remember what i did at the weekend if that's any good. Had a lovely day in Scarborough on Saturday. Went up on the train and spent the day on the beach with Dave, Corey and some of Daves work colleagues. Weather could have been a bit sunnier but it was very warm. Sunday was an absolute scorcher, haven't felt it that hot since last June/July. We decided to have a BBQ which was lovely and then did a bit of sunbathing, although i could only manage 10 mins at a time. I've been reading a great book called 'The best a man can get' and it's so funny. Every page has me laughing out loud so I would recommend it.
    Yesterday was spent doing the usual housework and ironing and then I had to pop to ASDA to get a few bits. Picked Corey up from nursery and then my sister came to visit.
    I'm now getting into holiday mode. It's 5 wks tomorrow til we head to the gorgeous Ibiza and i'm getting excited now. 2 weeks of lazing about in the sun and eating and drinking loads(although i don't drink i do tend to on holiday). Am trying to do my planning list and will start to get all the stuff now. Am not sure what it's going to be like this time around as it's the first time we've been away with Corey so i'm assuming that it's going to be hard work(although my fabby husband has said he'll do the playing while i chill out(which i wouldn't let him of course!)). We're staying in a hotel which is new for this year and all the reviews have been outstanding, you can see it here.
    Dave has been amazing of late. He's always been an attentive but he's been different recently. Really loving and wanting to do everything for me, even the housework!! He's off out on his latest venture tonight, canoeing, so I may find some time and do some scrapping!
    posted by Cath @ 8:03 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Happy Birthday *Dad*.

      Your holiday sounds wonderful and make the most of the time to chill.

      Happy Tuesday xxx

       
    • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi Cath.....i've just had a moment whilst reading your blog! The hotel next to the one you are going to is where I worked as a kiddy rep in 1996!!! I can't believe how much they've changed the Atlantic has changed!!! My hotel was the Ereso, please say hello to it from me whilst you're there! Have fun, if there's anything you'd like to know just ask!! Have fun!
      Happy Birthday to you dad too!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com