Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, July 23, 2007
    Well I don't have a huge amount to tell to be honest. I'm becoming a bit of a boring blogger!
    Am feeling tired this morning because I had a late night and Corey has been up all night and awake since 520am. He's got some tummy bug i think and keeps going to the toilet. I'm supposed to be going to the doctors this morning and for the 2nd week in a row I'll probably have to cancel. I have the hospital this afternoon as well so i'm hoping i'll be able to keep that appointment. More blood tests to check my levels and more bruises i guess.
    I'm waiting to hear back from Mint Salons at the moment. I had my nails done with them a couple of weeks and they lasted all of 5 days. Not great value for money at £43 is it. I will get my money back though, i can be very determined when i need to be!
    The weekend has been a good one. Dave and his mate Adam went canoeing on Saturday at Rother Valley and then we went looking at boats. Just need to get some cash now to pay for one now! I've been thinking about having a go myself but water scares me a little, even though i can swim, so Dave has suggested an open canoe so i might give one of those a try.
    Yesterday we didn't do very much. Dave went walking with Corey while i stayed at home and did mundane stuff. I was feeling a bit irritable and drained so it did me good to stay behind. We wanted to go out last night but couldn't get a baby sitter so didn't do much. Dave beat me at Trivial Pursuits but only by one wedge! We didn't actually finish the game cause we got a bit bored after 2 hrs!
    Don't have a huge amount planned this week. I feel like i need a change. I need to get out and do something different but i really don't know what?!!!
    Take care guys and have a good week!
    posted by Cath @ 6:39 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      You ok chick?

      Hope that the hospital went ok and you aren't too battered and bruised.

      Poor Corey hope he is better soon.

      Keep your chin up chick xxx

       
    • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Hope corey is feeling better now and that you were able to make it to the hospital appointment!!

       
    • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Trish said…

      hope you are ok sweetie, take care xxx

      you have been tagged, you are a rockin' girl blogger xxx

       
    • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hugs for Corey, hope he's feeling better.

      I think it's this weather getting everyone down, we need some SUN!!!

       
    • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope you're feeling better chick.

      You've been tagged but it's an easy one.

      Happy Tuesday xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com