Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Achey!
    Tuesday, July 03, 2007
    Yes, today i am in pain lol!
    I started my Yoga again yesterday and did a good 30 minutes. Well i've used muscles i never knew i had! Hopefully after doing more this week it will get easier. I've been very good with regards to my food these last few days and can feel the benefits already. I am determined to drop at least a dress size before my holidays in September. Tomorrow we are going walking and so more good exercise. We're heading off early up some mountain or other and we're going to take a picnic, let's hope the weather stays reasonably ok!
    Today we took Corey to see Shrek 3. I knew what he would be like before we even got there and true to form he was exactly as i envisaged. He sat nicely through the adverts(lots of Car ones!) and trailers and as soon as the film started he messed about, constantly talked and at one point nearly fell asleep! I enjoyed it anyway but Dave said he was glad to get out cause he couldn't really concentrate with Corey messing.
    Didn't do very much this afternoon other than the mundane housework and cooking tea. Had a bit of a migraine all day and it's taken til now for it to go away completely.
    Will leave you with a couple of pictures. One of Corey from Friday when Dave decided to put his shirt on him and another of a layout i finished on Friday.
    Take care guys!

    posted by Cath @ 10:35 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sounds ouchy. Hope the aches wear off soon.

      Have fun on your picnic xxx

       
    • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      geez I could never get into a yoga position never mind do it for half hour...lol Im sure it will get easier for you and congrats on the feeling the benefits of your eating :)

      Hope you have a great time on your picnic and great layout and piccie :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com