Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, July 10, 2007
    God where did that week go?
    I think cause hubby was off it just sort of flew past. I blinked and missed it!
    We did lots of family stuff like going walking and swimming, going to the pictures and spending time at home too. Although i enjoy him being off i am glad when he goes back to work! The house was tidy the weekend before he was off and resembled something out of Tornado afterwards. Yesterday i managed to get some tidying and general stuff done like answering emails and typing letters etc. Today i have packed parcels whilst chatting to my friend online. Maria if you're reading i haven't forgotten about your parcel, it is being sorted first thing tomorrow i promise!!
    So like i said i spent this morning chatting to a friend, it was a really nice morning and i hope we can do it again soon! Corey has been doing various things, drawing, ripping paper and washing his cars in the garden. Managed to get some laundry and ironing done and also some more housework. Sometimes though don't you find that housework takes over your life when you should be enjoying yourself? You only life once is my philosophy at the minute and so i intend to enjoy myself.
    IACW is going well. I made this canvas with Corey at the weekend for Childrens Art Day and it now hangs on the wall in my kitchen.
    No sure i should be mentioning this at such an early stage but Dave is planning is next charity event which should take place in June next year. I'm not going to give details away but it involves his friend Adam and possibly a Pedalo. Here's a picture of them at Rother Valley Park on Sunday. This time they will be raising money for Bliss. Also on Sunday was Corey's friends birthday, Harry. It was a lovely afternoon if not a little noisy but what do you expect with 3 yr olds!
    I've been eyeing up the new Dolly beads over at A String of Beads but i can't really afford one at the minute :( I've got lots of greens/browns and now am starting my Pink/Aqua bracelet. Theres a stunner called Jameson but you can bet your life it will have gone before i get some cash for it!
    posted by Cath @ 3:33 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Monica Gale said…

      Hi hun would you mind if I tagg you?Hop over to my blog for details((HUGS))Monica(passionflower)

       
    • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ooh, the pedalo sounds interesting. You're so right about family time and the housework can always wait.

      No worries about the other thing lovie. Honest!!!

      Happy Wednesday xxx

       
    • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hmm, I can totally sympathise with other halfs making such a mess. I always have to do a major blitz on a Monday after Mark's been home for the weekend, lol!

      I'm intrigued by the pedalo!

       
    • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi Cath, sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. I am so pleased to hear that Corey is doing so well with his speech. Go Corey. As the mother of a child with speech problems, I am with you all the way on this one!!

      Glad you got the fridge sorted and the floods haven't been too unkind.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com