Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, July 17, 2007
    Do you know, even though a week has gone by i don't really know what to blog about!
    At the moment i am sitting here contemplating whether Corey should go for a nap. I have my music on, loud, and Corey is watching TV(yes bad mummy!)
    I have a cold and cough and feel a bit rough if i'm honest. I should have been visiting the Mummies at the neonatal unit tomorrow but all those sick babies would not appreciate my bugs so it's been reorganised for 2 wks time. I also have a sore foot. I stood on the end of a tape measure which happened to be stuck up and made of metal so i now have a nice hole in my foot!
    Tonight i definately have to do some crafting as well as tidy up my craft room cause it's looks like there's been a tornado in there! Doesn't matter how often i tidy it though, a week or so later it looks the same!
    As i can't think of anything else to put right now i'll leave you with a thought for the day!

    You can choose to be annoyed by just about everything. But why would you wish to be annoyed by anything?
    As easily as you can choose to be annoyed, you can choose to be peaceful, patient and understanding. Instead of putting your energy into being annoyed, you can put it into more valuable and productive pursuits.
    Would you like to make yourself into a victim, or would you prefer to be firmly in control of your life? Peaceful patience, tolerance and acceptance will keep you in control.

    If there is a situation that needs to be changed, take action to make that change happen. Don't waste your time with being annoyed.

    The next time you encounter a situation that would normally annoy you, stop and remember that you have another choice. Instead of letting outside events control your attitude, choose to control it yourself.

    Being annoyed is a waste of your life. Be peaceful, calm and powerful instead.

    -- Ralph Marston

    posted by Cath @ 1:28 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Ouch @ the foot.. and sickness! Hope you are feeling better soon! I am itching like crazy from a sunburn that I got on holiday.. Im shedding like a snake.. lol

       
    • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ewww, I feel your pain on the foot front Cath!!!

      Hope you feel better soon, I blame all this rotten weather!

       
    • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ouchy for the sore paw Cath. Hope you're feeling better soon.

      Love that and it is so true. We all need to change our way of thinking sometimes.

      Happy Tuesday xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com